httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <>
Subject Re: mod_ldap & Win32
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2004 16:39:17 GMT
Jess Holle wrote:

> My feedback was mainly attached to bug #18756
> <>.  This bug is
> still present in 2.0.49.  I do not know if it is a true duplicate as
> indicated or not.  I just know it does not work.
> I also had reported 24801
> <> (crash on
> cache overflow).  I believe I tested it with the fix for bug #29207
> <> some time back
> but the problem was still there.
> My test case for latter bug the is pretty simple:
>    1. Generate an LDIF containing 2500 users (all with known passwords)
>       and import it into your LDAP
>    2. Have a simple script walk through the 2500 users doing a simple
>       GET against an authenticated resource as one user after another
>       and with the LDAP cache set at 2150 users.

The way I tested it was to set the cache size to 1, logged in with one
user, then logged in with a second in a different browser.

On cue, I got a crash on the second login, which has been fixed and
committed to v2.0.50-dev.

Can you test against the latest HEAD (or v2.0.50-dev) to see if it is
still there? There is a big difference between v2.0.49 and v2.0.50-dev.

View raw message