httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Alsberg <>
Subject Re: Apache HTTP Server 2.0.50-rc2 tarballs available for testing
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2004 15:19:05 GMT
On Tue, Jun 22, 2004 at 10:09:39PM +0200, Sander Striker wrote:
> Hi,
> My second attempt at preparing a 2.0.50 rc tarball...

OK, I'll be more direct now (my last mail to this list has apparently
been ignored).  Can you please try to get this:

into that release?

  -- Tom

  Tom Alsberg - hacker (being the best description fitting this space)
  Web page:
DISCLAIMER:  The above message does not even necessarily represent what
my fingers have typed on the keyboard, save anything further.

View raw message