httpd-dev mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: IfModule symbol extension Backport request (PR: 29003)
Date Tue, 22 Jun 2004 06:34:59 GMT
* Edward Rudd <eddie@omegaware.com> wrote:

> I just applied this patch to the Apache_20_branch and the code applies,
> compiles, and runs cleanly (only tested on linux RH 7.3).  I'm puttingthis
> up for a vote to be applied from cvs head to the 2.0 branch.

I'm -1 on it, sorry.
We should not try to backport all stuff, just because we can. 2.0 is *stable*.
So the only things that are backported, should be bug fixes or important/not
workaroundable features.
I'm considering the <IFModule> extension just as a new feature. For 2.1.

nd
--
package Hacker::Perl::Another::Just;print
qq~@{[reverse split/::/ =>__PACKAGE__]}~;

#  André Malo  #  http://www.perlig.de  #