httpd-dev mailing list archives

From g g <gags12...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: mod_proxy.so in Apache 2.0.49
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2004 13:29:09 GMT
Hi Sander,

Thanks alot. The option suggested by you worked fine.

Regards,
Gagan

Sander Temme <sander@temme.net> wrote:

On Jun 1, 2004, at 5:29 PM, g g wrote:

> Any pointers to why mod_proxy.so module is not getting generated in
> apache2049 on AIX. I am building the source code with required
> options.
>
> 1)configure --prefix= --enable-so --enable-proxy

Try --enable-proxy=shared as option. This makes --enable-so
superfluous, since it's required to enable the proxy as a shared
module. You may also want the --enable-proxy-http=shared ,
--enable-proxy-ftp=shared and --enable-proxy-connect=shared options,
depending on your needs.

This mailinglist is focused on development of the Apache web server,
not compiling, installing and using it. Try the users mailinglist for
this kind of question. You can find that through
http://httpd.apache.org/lists.html .

S.

--
sander@temme.net http://www.temme.net/sander/
PGP FP: 51B4 8727 466A 0BC3 69F4 B7B8 B2BE BC40 1529 24AF