httpd-dev mailing list archives

From g g <gags12...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: mod_proxy.so in Apache 2.0.49
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2004 00:29:44 GMT
Hi,

Any pointers to why mod_proxy.so module is not getting generated in apache2049 on AIX. I am
building the source code with required options.

Please advise,
Gagan

g g <gags12004@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi All,

I am trying to install Apache 2.0.49 on AIX 5.2 with proxy module enabled. I am build the
source code using following options:

1)configure --prefix=<Location> --enable-so --enable-proxy

2)make

3)make install

After the installation is complete, if we try to look for proxy module i.e. mod_proxy.so under
modules folder of pache 2049 installation, we can't see the module. There are no .so files
under modules directory. I also tried to look for the module library under whole apache installation.
I couldn't find the proxy module library.

Is there a separate way of installing proxy enabled apache 2.0.49?

How can generate the proxy module?

Regards,
Gagan