httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Wayne Frazee <wfra...@wynweb.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0 STATUS
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2004 02:34:54 GMT
Uh, then may I follow up with another stupid, obvious question, if using
another address space insulates the parent application and, in some
cases, the server from a crash resulting from an unstable module, why do
they all use the same address space on novell?  Does this compromise a
security measure in the case of a module fail or crash?

--
Wayne S. Frazee