httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Sander Striker <stri...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Move apache-1.3 to Subversion
Date Sun, 06 Jun 2004 22:06:13 GMT
On Mon, 2004-05-24 at 20:52, Jim Jagielski wrote:
> Sander Striker wrote:

> > [...]
> > > Fine here, but does httpd-2.x need to move over for apache-1.3 to
> > > migrate to subversion?
> >
> > No, I was just giving the overall picture.
> >
> > Sander
>
> +1 then :)

FYI, Fitz did a conversion of apache-1.3, which is now located at
http://svn.apache.org/repos/test/httpd/.  (in the test repository).

This is not the final layout, but I'd strongly suggest people play
around with it and verify history is as expected.  If we all agree
things are looking good, we'll lock CVS for apache 1.3 and do
a final conversion, moving things to the main ASF repository.

Sander