httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Zarko Coklin" <zarko_cok...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Building httpd statically
Date Thu, 27 May 2004 14:51:11 GMT
On Tue, 25 May 2004 21:54:36 +0200, Graham Leggett <minfrin@sharp.fm>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am having a moment: I am trying to build httpd statically, but I'm
> struggling to find out how it is done.
>
> The ./configure script can be configured to build all binaries
> statically using --enable-static-[binary], except for httpd for some
> reason.

I am not sure if I understand your issue. To build httpd with
different modules in 2.0.49 you do not have to explicitly state
modules to be linked statically, cause it is done by default.

However, if for some reason you want explicitly say that module should
be linked staticaly then follow suggestion provided in earlier post.

Zarko