httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: looking for mpm-perchild info
Date Thu, 20 May 2004 18:32:39 GMT

On Thu, 20 May 2004, Binam, Jesse wrote:

> I apologize if this is the wrong forum. I saw in the documentation that
> the perchild mpm development has ceased. I have looked on apache.org for
> info but did not find anything. I am curious if anyone in here can tell
> me where else I might look for information on why it stopped, as I would
> like to investigate the possibility of giving it another go at life.

The only info you'll find will be in the archives to this list.

Its development stopped, I believe, because the only person working on it
seriously -- Ryan Bloom -- decided to do other things.

Some other people have been working on a similar project called something
like mpmmux.  But they have been pretty quiet lately too.

Joshua.