httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Prasad Venkata Boddupalli <bpra...@CS.Arizona.EDU>
Subject Disabling TransmitFile() function
Date Mon, 03 May 2004 07:32:04 GMT
Hello,

I am building a message protocol on top of TCP for which I modified the
WSASend() and its sister functions to attach a header to every packet and
WSARecv() functions to recognize the header. Since I cannot do the same
with the TransmitFile() and AcceptEx() functions, I need to disable them.
I realized that the directive Win32DisableAcceptEx does the trick for
AcceptEx() function. But, how can I disable TransmitFile() function and
force the server to use regular WSASend() function?

thanks for any hints,
Prasad.