httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Woolley <jwool...@virginia.edu>
Subject Re: is it possible to mark buckets to be copied only when to be set-aside?
Date Thu, 20 May 2004 04:03:09 GMT
On Wed, 19 May 2004, Stas Bekman wrote:

> I'm sure Cliff and other filter gurus

For the record, I make no claims as to being a filter guru.  Some parts of
the filtering system baffle me as much as anybody else.  I know buckets.
I more or less leave the filtering to somebody else.  :)

> will be more than helpful to answer any questions arising while working
> on such a document.

... but yes, both I and others would, I'm sure, be more than willing to
have our brains picked.

--Cliff

PS: I begin my drive toward California at the crack o' dawn in the morning
(stops for a few days in Kentucky and St. Louis)... see you SF types soon!