httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dirk-Willem van Gulik <di...@webweaving.org>
Subject Re: expires in redirects
Date Tue, 11 May 2004 07:15:09 GMT

On May 10, 2004, at 5:02 PM, Brian Akins wrote:

> Any reason why expires set by mod_expires are not added to redirected
> requests?  Should I hack up my own expires that does?

Thats a bug! Either file it in the bug database - or propose a patch. I
would expect that that some of the prev/next request records are not
copied correctly. Though do note that certain redirects on Error's and
Aliases may lead to Redirects very early in the module chain - well
before a <Location or something like that has had a chance to kick in.

Dw