httpd-dev mailing list archives

From listman <list...@ekstrom.org>
Subject Re: gdb 6.1, Apache2.0.49, ctrl-c
Date Wed, 19 May 2004 20:03:57 GMT
listman wrote:
So after a little hunting I placed

#ifdef SIGINT
    sigdelset(sig_mask, SIGINT);
#endif

inside  static void remove_sync_sigs(sigset_t *sig_mask) in
threadproc/unix/signals.c

this unblocks the SIGINT so that it can be used in gdb by ctrl-c
I can understand why you might want to catch this signal in release mode,
however, why not include the code above inside a debug or
maintainer-mode #define.

Kevin Tew

I should add that this is also running on a 2.6.5 kernel