httpd-dev mailing list archives

From sonam.si...@amd.com
Subject RE: HELP : File Descriptor -- URGENT
Date Wed, 19 May 2004 10:42:16 GMT
Thanks for the reply. I already compared the output of lsof before and after HUP but I have
not found any changes. It almost same.

As per the various mailing list the virtual host increase  the file descriptors. But I have
only one entry of virtual host. Which file are remain open after HUP. That is not clear.

In our scenario  we hupped the apache every night . So after certain period of time it start
giving error 'Too many file open' .Then we stop/start the apache.

I am running the following mmodules
  libexec/mod_env.so
  libexec/mod_mime_magic.so
  libexec/mod_negotiation.so