httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: 1.3.31 regression affecting Front Page?
Date Sat, 29 May 2004 13:31:25 GMT
William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

> At 07:09 AM 5/28/2004, Jim Jagielski wrote:
> >I've backed out that patch and asked Rasmus to send a replacemnet
> >which addresses his specific problem but does not cause
> >the below behavior.
> >
> >I'm tempted to release 1.3.32...
>
> Collect another week or few of data on other problems first, perhaps?
> Once the replacement patch arrives - we have a home for this over
> in /dist/httpd/patches/apply_to_1_3_31/, right?
>
> I'd also like to see a few other minor quibbles fixed, like the change
> of canonical name behavior.  I do have to wrap my head around that
> issue still.

Well, I didn't mean immediately :)

I do mean to release 1.3.32 much sooner than previous 1.3
versions have been released, like sometime in June. Although
I'm still mulling over the UCN issue (and when/how to
have Apache sort through the logic flow of how to
"choose" the correct port number), there are other
patches that would be beneficial to fold in, like the various
ones you provided.