httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Brad Nicholes" <BNICHO...@novell.com>
Subject Re: Any 1.3.30 tarball feeback??
Date Mon, 12 Apr 2004 20:36:19 GMT
If you are going to retag, can you also include the
htdocs/manual/netware.html patch (r1.9) that I committed last week.
This doc change describes the new Netware makefiles that made it into
1.3.30, but the doc didn't.

Brad

Brad Nicholes
Senior Software Engineer
http://www.novell.com

>>> jim@jaguNET.com Monday, April 12, 2004 1:30:19 PM >>>
Hmmm... I feel that this is safe... If you commit I'll
reTAG and reroll.

PS: The real reason I don't think we should toss the tag
     is that this only affect Win people, a small minority
     in the 1.3 world. So the diffs between the current
     tarball (should it leak) and this one would be
     minimal and limited to Win people.