httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Kotla, Satya \(Corporate, consultant\)" <satya.ko...@corporate.ge.com>
Subject Compiling Apache 2.0.49 with worker MPM
Date Fri, 30 Apr 2004 13:53:59 GMT

Hi,

We are trying to compile Apache 2.0.49 source with "worker" MPM and used the following commands:
./configure --prefix=/usr/local/apache --enable-so --with-mpm=worker
make
make install

But somehow after the compilation, I am seeing that it has included the "prefork" MPM instead
of "worker" MPM as I wanted. When I give "./httpd -l" command, following is the output:
Compiled in modules:
  core.c
  mod_access.c
  mod_auth.c
  mod_include.c
  mod_log_config.c
  mod_env.c
  mod_setenvif.c
  prefork.c
  http_core.c
  mod_mime.c
  mod_status.c
  mod_autoindex.c
  mod_asis.c
  mod_cgi.c
  mod_negotiation.c
  mod_dir.c
  mod_imap.c
  mod_actions.c
  mod_userdir.c
  mod_alias.c
  mod_so.c

I have ecen tried using "--with-mpm=perchild" option, but even then after compilation I am
seeing only "prefork.c" in the list of modules included after compilation. Is there something
wrong with "configure" script for Apache 2.0.49? Has anybody else faced this problem?
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Satya Kotla