httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Sander Temme <san...@temme.net>
Subject mod_zeroconf code donation
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2004 16:48:01 GMT
All,

Following a certain amount of personal upheaval, I now find myself in
somewhat calmer waters, and would like to restate my interest in
donating mod_zeroconf to the Apache community. To spike your memory,
I'm including the original mail I sent to this list in February, below.

During the first discussion, I heard sentiments pointing both in the
direction of making the module a subproject, as I propose below, and
dropping it into modules/experimental. I'm open to both, and we can
always decide on this during incubation.

Please let me know what you think, and do we have any takers for PPMC?

Thanks,

Sander