httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: Any 1.3.30 tarball feeback??
Date Mon, 12 Apr 2004 19:06:06 GMT
At 12:33 PM 4/12/2004, Jim Jagielski wrote:
>Any comments on the 1.3.30 release candidate tarball?

The mod_rewrite.dsw was patched to find the ws2_32.lib required
when we modified rewrite.  Unfortunately, the .mak file was not
updated at the same time.  IDE builds (what I tested a week ago)
work just fine, but command line builds on win32 were broke.

My inclination, if nobody disagrees, is to commit the .mak file
updates and push the tag, rerolling those files into the 1.3.30 .tar.gz
and including them as fixed in the .msi/.exe win32 installers.

Being derrived files which are nothing more than gatekeepers (it builds
or it doesn't, and does not change functionality) I'm not seeing a reason
to toss this tag.

Thoughts?

Bill