httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Stelios Sidiroglou-Douskos <stel...@cs.columbia.edu>
Subject profiling apache
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2004 01:00:21 GMT
Would someone be so kind as to provide me with some additional
information on the status of profiling in 2.0.49?

I have gone through most of the steps mentioned in the mailing list.

./configure CFLAGS="-pg -fprofile-arcs -DGPROF -DNO_USE_SIGACTION" (I've
also tried without -DNO_USE_SIGACTION)

 From what I've seen from the mailing list but I still can't seem to get
a gprof that provides any worthwhile information.

Do I need to set anything in the httpd.conf other than the GprofDir?

I tried setting the MaxRequestsPerChild to 1 but that didn't make a
difference.

thanks in advance,
stelios.