httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Van Biesen <peter.vanbie...@vlafo.be>
Subject Has mod_dir changed between 2.0.46 and 2.0.49 ?
Date Mon, 19 Apr 2004 09:09:54 GMT
Hi,

I've recently migrated from 2.0.46 to 2.0.49 and I have a strange
problem. In 2.0.46, my DirectoryIndex was set to include index.jsp, so
if a directory contains a index.jsp, tomcat was contacted to serve
this. However, when I do this in 2.0.49 tomcat is contacted even if
there's no index.jsp, so where I got a response from autoindex I now
get a 404 from tomcat.

I removed the index.jsp from my DirectoryIndex and added it everywhere
I know there's one, so now it all seems to work, but I'm wondering :
is this a bug in the 2.0.46 or in the 2.0.49 ? Or should I change
something in my configuration ?

Thanks in advance !

Peter.

--