httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-docs-1.3/htdocs/manual/mod mod_digest.html
Date Thu, 15 Apr 2004 19:53:36 GMT

>   +    (December 2003), most major browsers support digest
>   +    authentication. However, the only major browsers which support
>   +    the old digest authentication format are <a href="http://www.opera.com/">Opera
4.0</a>,
>   +    <a href="http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/">MS Internet

that still doesn't sound quite right to me.  here is how I recall the state
of affairs last I checked all the browsers (admittedly over a year ago, but
most browsers don't remove features, and MSIE is still borked by all
accounts).  feel free to adopt it (or not) or alter the wording/formatting
at will - I was just trying to help things a bit.

--Geoff