httpd-dev mailing list archives

From John Kolvereid <o...@op.net>
Subject 2.0.40 issue
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2004 13:27:01 GMT
Hi,
    I am using 2.0.40 and cannot access an index.htm page in a directory
off the DocumentRoot.  I am wondering if it is a configuration problem
or a problem w/ my version of Apache.  I never had this problem w/ v
1.3.23 but the configs may have changed since then, al
    Another curious factor is that I have no problem accessing the
index.htm page locally from my LAN (even when I access the site thru the
internet).  However, when I try from a different location I cannot
access it.  I doubt seriously that it is a firewall issue - but who
knows.
    Any advice would be greatly appreciated.  Thx.

John Kolvereid
www.akaodin.com