httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Glenn Nielsen <gl...@mail.more.net>
Subject Re: Has mod_dir changed between 2.0.46 and 2.0.49 ?
Date Wed, 21 Apr 2004 13:30:19 GMT
mod_jk 1.2.5 was released Sep 30, 2003.

Since then there has been at least one patch applied for
the Apache 2 version related to the DirectoryIndex.

glenn       2003/11/01 11:20:50

  Modified:    jk/native/apache-2.0 mod_jk.c
  Log:
  Fix a special case to make sure that apache can serve a directory
  listing if there are no matches for the DirectoryIndex and
  Tomcat webapps are mapped into apache using JkAutoAlias.

You might try mod_jk built from the latest source in CVS.

Glenn