httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Enrico Weigelt <weig...@metux.de>
Subject building httpd (2.0) in some prefix
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2004 18:18:40 GMT

hi folks,

for my buildfarm, I'd like to build the httpd completely in an
prefix/jail, means using includes from somewhere under this prefix
and linking against libraries there (especially libc!) - similar
to a chroot()-build, but the compiler not located in the jail.
Of course the install should go to another prefix (for packaging)
from where it simply has to be put into an enviroment similar to
the one where it was build (perhaps w/o unnecessary includes).

How can I do it ?
LDFLAGS ?

cu
 Enrico Weigelt    ==   metux IT services

  fax:       +49 36207 519932         email:     contact@metux.de
  cellphone: +49 174 7066481
   -- DSL-Zugang ab 0 Euro. -- statische IP -- UUCP -- Hosting --