httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0 libhttpd.dsp
Date Thu, 04 Mar 2004 18:33:26 GMT
At 12:04 PM 3/4/2004, Greg Marr wrote:
>At 12:00 PM 3/4/2004, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
>>At 09:55 AM 3/4/2004, Greg Marr wrote:
>>>/incremental:no is the default, and MSDev will at times remove flags that it finds
redundant, even ones that it added itself.  It's a bit schizophrenic like that.
>>uhmmmm wrong.  with /debug incremental yes is the default but you have
>>to pound it into the msdev's head.  please fix/revert.
>Odd, I thought non-incremental was the default, but the help says otherwise.  Incremental
is the default, for regular and debug, at least in VC6.
>Why would you not want incremental for a debug build anyway?

Greg we are creating the release build there - we create a pdb for unwinding
core dumps.  It is an optimized binary - incremental is not a healthy way
to release a final image.  Again, please revert.

View raw message