httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Vincent Deffontaines" <vinc...@gryzor.com>
Subject RequestHeader directive cannot be made conditionnal of env vars
Date Thu, 25 Mar 2004 10:38:58 GMT
Greetings,

On the process of setting up a [apache2] reverse proxy, I am having this
problem :
I would like to set a RequestHeader depending on some conditions.

It seems that, though the "Header" directive accepts an env var as
condition, this cannot be used with "RequestHeader", which seems to be a
"missing" feature, at least in the case of a Reverse Proxy.

As this seems quite simple to implement, here is my question : would a
patch implementing env vars in RequestHeader be accepted?

Vincent