httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Kean Johnston <...@sco.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Move httpd to the subversion repository
Date Wed, 17 Mar 2004 03:05:33 GMT
Kyle Hamilton wrote:

> can someone remind me why we are
> A: putting stuff up at of all places sco?
You're not. Someone mentioned the lack of availability for some
libraries that were a pre-requisite for SVN on some OSes, OpenServer
being one of them, and I intended to reply to him privately but the
reply-to was set to the list and I didnt check before I pressed 'send'.
Then some smart-ass thought it would be funny to throw in a jibe to me
about licensing (some people have no self control).

Please dont worry. The Apache Software Foundation has nothing to do with
SCO, nor the other way around. I happen to work for SCO and port Apache
to OpenServer, but thats it.

Kean