httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Kean Johnston <...@sco.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Move httpd to the subversion repository
Date Wed, 17 Mar 2004 02:10:44 GMT
> are all configure related and the usual ones: QNX 4, FreeBSD 3.1 with
> IPv6 patch and SCO openserver 5.0.x... but we are working through them
By the way, for SCO OpenServer, I have a package called 'GWXLIBS' - it
stands for Graphics, Web and X11 Libraries. It ships standard in SCO
OpenServer 5.0.7, and is available as an add-on for all releases from
5.0.4 onwards. You can get the latest from

    ftp://ftp.sco.com/pub/openserver5/opensrc

It contains just about every library you're likely to care about, except
for NEON and APR (sorry) as they're just not 'final' enough for me to
put into GWXLIBS, although when they are, they will be. But it does
contain libxml2, expat, xslt, Berkely DB and a plethora of others. They
are all highly integrated with all their inter-dependencies well taken
care of. I wish that Linux / FreeBSD / Solaris / HP-UX would adopt the
package :) Its one-stop shopping for most of the useful open source
libraries. Please let me know what you think, as well as if there are
any libraries you'd like added to it.

Kean