httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Allan Edwards <a...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0 libhttpd.dsp
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2004 18:37:44 GMT
William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
>>>uhmmmm wrong.  with /debug incremental yes is the default but you have
>>>to pound it into the msdev's head.  please fix/revert.

/opt:ref

Looks like MSDEV fooness to me. I changed nothing in the project except
adding the eoc file but I can't coax MSDEV into including /incremental:no
in the dsp even though it *is* there in the Link Project Options box.

Since I don't want to manually edit the generated file the only thing I can
do is revert the checkin and let someone else (Bill?) add the eoc file back in.

Allan