httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@attglobal.net>
Subject Re: About time for 2.0.49?
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2004 11:31:52 GMT
Sander Striker wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It's been a while since last release.  I'd like to volunteer for
> the RM task for 2.0.49, starting the release cycle monday.
>
> Thoughts?

yes, way too many fixes building up

a couple of nags:

There are some very simple mod_isapi fixes waiting for a backport, needing
another vote.

I'd also like some opinions in STATUS on whether or not we should wait for BeOS
and OS/2 MPMs to support mpm state query before all the other 2.0 users can get
the piped logger fixes.  (No interest here in trying to add support to MPMs I
can't compile/run and then trying to get approval to backport such questionable
code.)