httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jus...@erenkrantz.com>
Subject Re: About time for 2.0.49?
Date Mon, 08 Mar 2004 17:07:24 GMT
--On Friday, March 5, 2004 9:25 AM +0100 Sander Striker <striker@apache.org>
wrote:

> It's been a while since last release.  I'd like to volunteer for
> the RM task for 2.0.49, starting the release cycle Monday.
>
> Thoughts?

+1.

If Sander doesn't get around to it by say 3PM PST (~6 hours from now), I'll
lay down a 2.0.49_PRE1 tag and build/post the tarballs.  If I'm feeling
chivalrous, I'll also backport anything in STATUS that has 3 +1s before
tagging.  I'd really like the piped logger fixes in, but we need a 3rd +1 to
backport without OS/2 and BeOS support.  Anyone?

Jeff/Greg: any chance of being available to post a 2.0.49 candidate on
minotaur?  I could do so late late tonight...  -- justin