httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Geoff Thorpe <ge...@geoffthorpe.net>
Subject Re: [STATUS] (httpd-2.0) Wed Mar 24 23:45:11 EST 2004
Date Thu, 25 Mar 2004 15:41:23 GMT
On March 24, 2004 11:45 pm, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:
> APACHE 2.0 STATUS:

[snip]

> TODO ISSUES REMAINING IN MOD_SSL:

[snip]

>     * the shmcb code should just align its memory segment rather than
>       jumping through all the "safe" memcpy and memset hoops

I've asked on more than one occasion and had no response. Why is this
comment here? From who and where does it come? Could it please be either
(a) discussed, or (b) removed? It happens to make very little sense, but
I'd certainly be keen to hear if someone has any rational logic to the
contrary.

Cheers,
Geoff

--