httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Geoff Thorpe <>
Subject Re: Error messages from ssl_scache_shmcb
Date Thu, 25 Mar 2004 04:05:42 GMT
On March 24, 2004 10:37 pm, Mathihalli, Madhusudan wrote:
> > This is not supposed to happen...
> Well. It's fairly easy to reproduce the problem - I used sslswamp (new
> session-id everytime) with a shmcb memory size of 64000, and 300 sec
> timeout. You can get a ton of those error messages in the error_log. I
> thought it to be fair enough to run out of cache :) .. or maybe I was
> wrong !

Well I am now more certain than ever that some glitches have crept in
somehow, because this very same test (and numerous others) were pretty
robust way back when I was banging on it. I'll look into this and let you
know what I find (though don't hold out much hope until early next week
at the earliest, the next few days promise to be pretty busy).

Geoff Thorpe

View raw message