httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Geoff Thorpe <ge...@geoffthorpe.net>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Move httpd to the subversion repository
Date Wed, 17 Mar 2004 16:12:15 GMT
On March 16, 2004 09:52 pm, Kean Johnston wrote:
> > Do we need to buy a license?
>
> No but if you send us money we'll donate it to the End Sarcasm
> Campaign.

Is that a SCO project or some godless communist movement? I ask only
information...

> Then some smart-ass thought it would be funny to throw in a jibe to me
> about licensing (some people have no self control).

Dude lighten up, I'm waging no license jihad here. I thought my little
joke pretty mild and subdued given the nature of the (albeit accidental)
posting, ie. proclamations about packaging and redistribution of open
source tools coming from the sco.com domain. Anyway, irony is better than
flaming, surely? (I'll avoid comments about it being a free world, as the
courts have yet to decide that one.)

Cheers,
Geoff

PS: Smile, boys will be Boies.