httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Naga Bussa <nrbussa2...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Apache 2.0.43 client connection issue with Solaris 8
Date Wed, 17 Mar 2004 05:14:56 GMT
Hi All,

I am sorry I forgot to mention that this is a problem
only a server which built specifically for DMZ outside
of the company's intranet. The same Apache works fine
on other Solaris 8 server within the intranet.

These DMZ servers have a stripped down version of the
OS. So what I think is that one of the system files
which Apache ( thru TCP Client connection) is trying
use, probably does not have enough permissions to do
or so.

How do I find this list of files etc...

Is there a way to run Apache in DEBUG mode so I could
get more error log.

Thanks,
Naga