httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Marc G. Fournier" <scra...@hub.org>
Subject Re: FreeBSD 4.x and Apache2: worker MPM issue
Date Sun, 07 Mar 2004 01:50:33 GMT
On Tue, 2 Mar 2004, Justin Erenkrantz wrote:

> I also know that I checked this a few months ago on minotaur (ASF's CVS
> server), which is running 4.9-STABLE (from Nov 29 2003).  So, if it got
> fixed, it's probably after that as it was still broken then.

Actually, I think it might have been fixed ... On my Jan 6th FreeBSD
server, I am getting weird responses with threading enabled, but two of my
others ones (Jan 23rd nd Feb 4th) both seem to be working consistently ...

At least so far ... the two that are working consistently have been
running:

2 days 4 hours 16 minutes 25 seconds

and

3 days 49 minutes 47 seconds