httpd-dev mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: making filters more efficient
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2004 05:26:05 GMT
* Stas Bekman <stas@stason.org> wrote:

> Ideally the connection record could have the following entries:
>
> done_with_input_headers
> done_with_input_body
> done_with_output_headers
> done_with_output_body

no other comments atm, but this isn't really ideal. The connection does not
know anything about concepts like "HTTP". (or should however).

Perhaps we should introduce a structure stub pointer for connection type
related things, private to all functions below process_*_connection.

> so for example when http headers processing is completed, the
> done_with_input_headers flag will go up. etc. These flags will be reset at
> the end of each request.

Or should it simply be in the request struct?

nd