httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Querna <c...@force-elite.com>
Subject Re: FreeBSD 4.x and Apache2: worker MPM issue
Date Sun, 07 Mar 2004 20:37:00 GMT
On Sat, 2004-03-06 at 18:50, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> Actually, I think it might have been fixed ... On my Jan 6th FreeBSD
> server, I am getting weird responses with threading enabled, but two of my
> others ones (Jan 23rd nd Feb 4th) both seem to be working consistently ...

On my 4.9-STABLE machine built today:
FreeBSD tsunami.in.force-elite.com 4.9-STABLE FreeBSD 4.9-STABLE #8: Sun
Mar  7 10:49:58 PST 2004
root@tsunami.in.force-elite.com:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/tsunami  i386

The worker MPM built from CVS HEAD as of Today does not work.

It still exhibits the broken behavior as Justin has described it.

Are you sure your machines are 4.9-STABLE and you are running the worker
MPM?  Do you have something special in your configuration?

-Paul Querna