httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Gerardo Reynaga <gerar...@scs.carleton.ca>
Subject Re: Help required on Apache from scratch...
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2004 16:45:17 GMT

Hi Benedict,

I found a good reference and documentation, see URL below. I believe this
will be useful for you. There's a document called The Apache Modeling
Project.
An html version of it can be found at: apache.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/document/

  Apache Modeling Portal
  http://apache.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/

Cheers,
Gerardo