httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/modules/filters mod_deflate.dsp
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2004 09:52:43 GMT
Quick appologies that I hadn't followed up, my 'play' box which handles
my list mail had a nifty hard drive failure that took me offline for the rest
of the month :)

We need a method to determine the library is available and 'enable' the
module when this is so.  There are some other side effects about compile
flags that I'm somewhat concerned about.  We can discuss this week on
list - again sorry for -0- response for the last two weeks.

At 02:56 PM 1/21/2004, André Malo wrote:
>* wrote:
>> nd          2004/01/21 12:55:22
>>   Modified:    .
>>                modules/filters mod_deflate.dsp
>>   Log:
>>   revert the zlib.lib linkage patch. Bill Rowe said, it's worse than before.
>However, alternative solutions and more explanations are appreciated. Bill? :)

View raw message