httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@attglobal.net>
Subject Re: Time for 1.3.30??
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2004 18:19:52 GMT
Jim Jagielski wrote:
> I'd like to float the idea of releasing 1.3.30 "soonish".
> Not only are there enough changes to warrant a release, but
> also to coincide with the changeover to AL 2.0.

one question: who would support putting the 1.3 versions of mod_backtrace and
mod_whatkilledus in experimental?  I saw statements from 2 or 3 folks that
seemed interested and I'd be happy to address the outstanding comments and
suggestions (fix the directive names, escape the request info written by
whatkilledus, allow mod_backtrace to be built on FreeBSD since there is a
libexecinfo available there with the required function).  No integration with
the build planned unless somebody else wants to deal with the
AP_ENABLE_EXCEPTION_HOOK flag ;)