httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Greear <gree...@candelatech.com>
Subject Re: Adding support for SO_BINDTODEVICE
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2004 08:33:45 GMT
Attached is a patch that seems to work on my system,
against 2.0.48.

I am not completely clear on apache memory management,
and I think it may leak the char* device memory allocated
in the url-parsing code.  I am also not sure that the url
parsing code handles all cases correctly.  It
does handle this at least:  eth4:192.168.1.5:80

There is printf debugging still in the patch.

Please consider this patch, or some other method of
achieving the SO_BINDTODEVICE call in a configurable
manner.

One question:  I tried make distclean before making a
recursive diff, but not all of the auto-generated files
were cleaned up.  Is there a better way to make diffs?

Thanks,
Ben

--
Ben Greear <greearb@candelatech.com>