httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jess Holle <je...@ptc.com>
Subject Re: mod_ldap/util_ldap Issues...
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2004 17:07:35 GMT
Matthieu Estrade wrote:

> Hi,
>
> About ldap cache + shm: I tested all these patch on linux and it was
> working well, seems it work well too on FreeBSD.
> I heard problem on solaris (PR #18756) but i am not sure these bugs
> are from ldap cache, but more from the changes done with ldap lib and TLS.

The issues on Solaris *could* be due to LDAP lib, TLS, etc, *but*

The latest patches work absolutely fine on Solaris as long as I set the
cache sizes to 0 (i.e. disable it).  Once I have real LDAP cache sizes
the very first LDAP-authenticated request causes a core dump.

[I'm trying to find some time to cozzy up with a debugger on this...]

--
Jess Holle