httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Matthieu Estrade <apa...@moresecurity.org>
Subject Re: mod_ldap/util_ldap Issues...
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2004 09:07:13 GMT
Hi,

About ldap cache + shm: I tested all these patch on linux and it was
working well, seems it work well too on FreeBSD.
I heard problem on solaris (PR #18756) but i am not sure these bugs are
from ldap cache, but more from the changes done with ldap lib and TLS.

Considering the module is still in the experimental directory, +1 for
backport.

Matthieu