httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jus...@erenkrantz.com>
Subject Re: FreeBSD 4.x and Apache2: worker MPM issue
Date Sun, 29 Feb 2004 17:03:24 GMT
--On Sunday, February 29, 2004 12:29 PM -0400 "Marc G. Fournier"
<scrappy@hub.org> wrote:

> 'k, how do you manage 'simultaneously?  I tried using http_load with -rate
> set to 10, and couldn't lock it up, and its supposed to start up 10
> connections per sec, if I read the docs right ...

You probably want to use telnet instead (i.e. two telnet sessions at once).
It'll service requests, but it's dependent on having the second request come
in to service the first one.  That was unacceptable to us, and why we disabled
threading by default.  -- justin