httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Mathihalli, Madhusudan" <mad...@hp.com>
Subject RE: mod_ssl not sending Alert upon close ?
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2004 02:08:12 GMT

I don't think thatz the case - apache2 is NOT doing quiet_shutdown. When I enabled logging
of wbio, it appears that it's sending the close notify - but the client doesn't see it.

I'm suspecting if we have to flush manually after doing a SSL_set_shutdown(), because there's
some special logic in bio_filter_out_write().

-Madhu