httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Benedict DSilva <>
Subject RE: Help in Writing Apache Modules in C
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2004 06:04:08 GMT
Thanks for the reply!!

But, I am looking out for an online tutorial which could help me with it.
If you have any, then please do guide me with it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Will Lowe []
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2004 11:14 AM
Subject: Re: Help in Writing Apache Modules in C

If you're looking for Apache 1.x (not 2.x) and you're already fairly
proficient in C, check out the excellent book "Writing Apache Modules
in Perl and C".  It's written mostly with a slant towards Perl but the
concepts all apply and the last few chapters give an excellent
in-depth view of the C interface.

On Thu, Jan 29, 2004 at 10:52:33AM +0530, Benedict DSilva wrote:
> Hi All,
> I have just joined the group. Please could anyone help me on a tutorial
> Writing Apache Modules in C.
> Awaiting for a Helping Hand.
> Thanks & Warm Regards

View raw message