httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <>
Subject Re: [1.3 PATCH] a different take on forensics
Date Wed, 28 Jan 2004 21:29:38 GMT
Mads Toftum wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 24, 2004 at 12:58:40PM -0500, Jeff Trawick wrote:
>>groan :( the problem was in the proof-of-concept modules; they neglected
>>to add a null entry at the end of the command table, as shown below:
> Much better now. Once I remembered EnableExceptionHook it was smooth
> sailing. I'm still +1 after testing - my only reservation is that
> BTFile and WKUFile could probably use more verbose naming.

perhaps these should be

   BacktraceLog      filename
   WhatKilledUsLog   filename

the config logic in the modules needs to support serverroot-relative names for
the log files

as pointed out by Ben, the logging of the request line and the request header
fields as performed by mod_whatkilledus needs to escape any unprintables

View raw message