httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@attglobal.net>
Subject Re: nph cgi [2]
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2004 16:22:14 GMT
pud wrote:
> okay, please forgive me, s/mod_cgi/mod_ssl/g, sorry...
>

>>hey, sorry to disturb you, but,,,
>>
>>i read in the apache2 changelog that you fixed an streaming bug
>>in the mod_cgi - but i think it still exists...
>>(at least in the debian-version)
>>i can't get cgi::irc to work and always get an timeout-error
>>if the nph-cgi is called
>>
>>have you got any hint for me, where to look in the sources
>>of mod_cgi? ...or anywhere/anything else?

I don't know much about mod_ssl, but I'd guess the issue is in
ssl_engine_io.c:ssl_io_filter_output().

Other filters such as content-length filter know that it is nice to
flush data already read to the network when a bucket read would block.
However, this filter only flushes to the network with a real flush
bucket is received.

Disclaimer: first time I've ever looked at that filter...  Actual
reality may vary